7 tricks to promote your e-commerce app!
Do you want to promote the app of your e-commerce, but you do not know where to start from?
I think that I can get how you feel: the day of the launch is coming and you are super nervous. I know that you and your team made a large effort to develop the app of your e-commerce. This is why you have to try not to go mad, otherwise you will take everything down. And you cannot afford that.
There are so many efficient ways to promote the app of your e-commerce. We have written this article to help you find the best for you. First of all, let me give you a tip: it is essential to present your app in every available channel and let anyone know about the upcoming launch. This way, you will capture the users’ attention and many people will look forward to downloading your app. Do you find it difficult? Are you wondering how to do it? Let’s see together the 7 winning strategies to promote the app of your e-commerce.
Follow them step by step and see the wonderful results!
Promote the app of your e-commerce on social media
Spreading the word about the launch of your e-commerce application on social media will most likely interest your loyal customers and bring you many new ones. Your followers, indeed, will be intrigued by the new app and be inclined to promote your products / services to their friends. That is why you should leverage the potential of your loyal clients and ask them to write a review about your products / services. Remember that positive feedback is good publicity!
Plus, you should write posts about your ecommerce app in both feeds and stories to get the most out of your marketing strategy!
Do you want to amaze users and engage them even more? I’ can give you another tip: create an amazing video that shows the main features of your app and insert an effective CTA (call-to-action). That is just what you need!
Create various types of banners on your website to promote your e-commerce app
You can set up different banners in your website, but I suggest you try at least the following two:
- A banner that appears in front of your users when they open your website on a mobile device. Its purpose is to encourage users to install the app of your e-commerce. And it is very likely that these users are interested in downloading the app, since they are visiting your site from their mobile or tablet. In addition, the percentage of traffic in online stores that comes from mobile devices is steadily increasing today.
- A banner with a picture that appears on the desktop version of your website and shows your app persuading the users to download it. This way, a larger share of the market could find out about your e-commerce app. A tip? Create some captivating images of your app that capture your users’ attention. In addition, make sure that the banners style goes well with the style used in your website.
Optimize the presentation of your e-commerce app in the app stores
Improving the presentation of your app in the app stores is essential because it allows the app to gain more visibility and reach a better position in the search. Moreover, considering that users watch how your app is presented, you should put in a lot of effort and make a presentation that smashes! Follow these simple steps to reach your goal:
- Take some captivating screenshots of your app and insert some brief descriptions of its best features.
- Write an essential and attractive description of your app, by using the key words of your activity.
- Write some promotional quotes in the app description and highlight its value.
Leverage the power of e-mail marketing to promote the app of your e-commerce
Take advantage of the potential of newsletter services to promote your e-commerce app and solicite users to install it. Do you not have one? No problem, you can create one linked to your e-commerce web page. And stop thinking that emails are useless because they are no longer a trend, YOU ARE WRONG!
Arrangee an email marketing campaign to promote your e-commerce app and describe its fantastic UX, super-fast payment process, the availability of many discounts, and so on. Users won’t resist!
Work with influencers to make your e-commerce app known to everyone
The so-called influencer marketing has been so popular for years now and brings companies incredible outcomes , not only in terms of promotion of their products, but also of their apps. So, why not try thie strategy too? Try contacting some influencers, tell them about your app and ask to participate in its promotion. They could bring you hundreds of new potential customers!
Offer discounts that are available ONLY in your e-commerce app
Make sure to give users a good reason to download your app, otherwise they will prefer to use your e-commerce website instead of the app! Avoid focusing exclusively on the best UX and other technical features, as they are definitely not enough for everyone.
Do you want to know what a really effective strategy is, to encourage users to make purchases through the app? Offer exclusive discounts! For example, make some discounts available only in the app. For the greatest results, promote your app special offers on every possible channel. This way, your app downloads will increase dramatically!
Promote your e-commerce products EXCLUSIVELY in app
Making some excluisve products available only in the app is another winning tactic to invitee users to installing it. Entice your potential customers with products available in the app only and they will be much more likely to start using it. You already know what happens when we want something so much: we do everything possible to get it because we cannot live without! That is why users will download your e-commerce app! They won’t resist those exclusive products.
To sum up
Are you ready to take the most out of these 7 strategies to promote your e-commerce app? Here is a short summary of these winning tricks:
1. Promote the app of your e-commerce on social media
2. Create various types of banners on your website to promote your e-commerce app
3. Optimize the presentation of your e-commerce app in the app stores
4. Leverage the power of e-mail marketing to promote the app of your e-commerce
5. Work with influencers to make your e-commerce app known to everyone
6. Offer discounts that are available ONLY in your e-commerce app
7. Promote your e-commerce products EXCLUSIVELY in app
... And now? 🤔